DIE (Part 2)

Dying wasn't a new activity for me.

I die everyday.

Earlier you were there to console me, Now it's just your memories.

I lost my mind, waiting on you to make up yours. You left me in the rain, soaked me with full of blames. Those words still stains like my blood on my tee. So I'm wishing further for the death to arrive rather than laying on the sharp ends of  knives. So my cuts have not healed , the scars remains untouched. Pain rests on my shoulder and sleeps in my heart.

You are the darkest fairy tail in the dead of the night. Into  a psychedelic silhouette. Fear is how i fall. Confusing what is real . There's something inside that pulls me beneath to the dead weight. I can't seem to find myself again. These wounds they will not heal.

Pain endlessly pulled itself upon me.Saying everything i have said before. They never make sense to anyone. Trying to find bliss in these scars of mine. Everything you said me took me closer to edge and I was about to break, but you never stopped yourself from doing the same. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Content to be read in a loop.

What if.