What if.

What if I could have made the wrong right, and set our love in the right direction.

What if I showed all my scars to make these misunderstandings have meanings.

What if I just let everything go, and come back to your arms?

What if I never could've seen this far?

What if I just picked up the pieces and never came back?

What if it was meant for nothing at all?

What if I was never meant for love?

What if I wasn't the one for you?

What if I just died with these hurtful memories of yours?



In a perfect world, you still be here without all the "What If's".I just miss the way we keep wavering on our blabbering conversations. I miss you around my arms. On the edge of breaking dawn, I would carry you out to the inexperienced laughs.I thought that I could always count on you.But I just counted my scars upon me. This was a lesson to be learned. But not a memory to be washed off.
I know you're never coming back. You're gone away. A part of me is gone.

-To never healing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Content to be read in a loop.