Before she even falls asleep, I would die one foot at the door. Running away from me. Am I crazy to think to a love. I'm crazy to  give my heart and returned twisted all up. Now its like a just a acoustic life. Loosing you is like loosing my air. But when you are around me It's harder to breathe.

I wanted to learn how to love, not just feel the feeling.I wanted to mend this heart before I quit believing.I can't keep holding on when you're already gone. I'm dancing with your memory.

My desire for you was without a ceiling If I can't be the one I hope you find somebody new that knows you, needs you, lives, and breathes you the way that I still do.

But all you did was talk things about me that weren't true. I stood all the time for you, but I din't realize that i was already bleeding.
All that you wished for was right in front of you. I wanted to tell you everything but you took chances away from you.

But even if the whole world is watching i would still dance with you.

To the person who lost the one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Content to be read in a loop.

What if.