ONE

Friday! 

Promises are not meant to be broken. So here I'm writing this to you. 

WORTH, what do you realize by those 5 letters. Nothing?

You think you are joke? You are a joke in a way that keeps every single one of them around you happy and laughing. 

You think you are a toy to be played? You are toy to me like a barbie doll/whatever that I take care of everyday and never be without it. 

You think you have been told stories? 'Cause people are jealous that your stories of your struggle and hardships inspire them. 


The worth of yours is something that makes every person ( if none I do) to wait just for your text.
I cant tell there isn't a bad day when you are here. There are bad days. But you just make it smooth when the water is rough. 

So when do you realize your WORTH and say it to yourself that you are worthy for every part of yours.

This is WORTH of yours making me write this at this mid of night. 

This is WORTH of yours which is not making me to break the promise.

Don't ever taunt yourself when I'm still breathing. 

-realiseyourworthbeforeLATE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Content to be read in a loop.

What if.