Down the memory lane.
Do you often get those rush right through your head and numbs you so hard that you just go blank for a while and think about yourself for the rest of the night. This just begins on a cold night where I miss those arms around me. How could I tell you that I miss you more than missing my real self?
I lay around wishing that nights never existed, but you there sleep like it's made for peace. How could this possibly go wrong? You felt every right thing as wrong. " Okay! I'm just done doing this."- I know I have told it a hundred thousand times. But did you know the pain it took me to just to tell "I give up." Well, you are so mesmerizing that, I don't bother to bleed myself and put scars to be repressed.
I tried, to fix myself. To never disappoint you. But you always speak so recklessly. I've been watching myself get down on my knees and begging you to just be mine completely. But you fly! You always liked to fly. Now I see you above me flying to your happiness. Here I'm still trying to get to know where this whole part of fixing ourselves went wrong.
Damn! I miss those kisses, so tender right on my lips which could just increase my dopamine levels to happiness. I had the magic in me which used to surprise people. I have it now too, but it seems that people never get surprised. I still do feel the need of love. I have been trying to get over, but it seems impossible. I have gone out on dates, asked out many people, But still, it never satisfies me or makes me love them as I had on you.
Why? Just why?. Why do I need you even now? Why do I have those feelings for you? Why does it holds me between "had" and "have". It feels still strange that we are done. The 8 years. The whole fucking god damn 8 years of love. Fuck it! Hurts like a hundred needles poked at me. I had time for you. But you always wanted your time.
You should have broken me evenly. But you never did. You always broke me part by part and guess what it just made things harder for me.There was never good in the goodbye we had. Where was the "us" in the trust that was gone? I stood in disgrace and took a bow for the reason which I haven't even known for. Having this endless stream of tears on my face never feels like an end when I want it to.
Now you have gone far from me. You pushed me to something I never wanted to be in. No one ever told me it would be this hard. But yes, I'm gonna disappear one day.
-tellmeyoulovemestill
I lay around wishing that nights never existed, but you there sleep like it's made for peace. How could this possibly go wrong? You felt every right thing as wrong. " Okay! I'm just done doing this."- I know I have told it a hundred thousand times. But did you know the pain it took me to just to tell "I give up." Well, you are so mesmerizing that, I don't bother to bleed myself and put scars to be repressed.
I tried, to fix myself. To never disappoint you. But you always speak so recklessly. I've been watching myself get down on my knees and begging you to just be mine completely. But you fly! You always liked to fly. Now I see you above me flying to your happiness. Here I'm still trying to get to know where this whole part of fixing ourselves went wrong.
Damn! I miss those kisses, so tender right on my lips which could just increase my dopamine levels to happiness. I had the magic in me which used to surprise people. I have it now too, but it seems that people never get surprised. I still do feel the need of love. I have been trying to get over, but it seems impossible. I have gone out on dates, asked out many people, But still, it never satisfies me or makes me love them as I had on you.
Why? Just why?. Why do I need you even now? Why do I have those feelings for you? Why does it holds me between "had" and "have". It feels still strange that we are done. The 8 years. The whole fucking god damn 8 years of love. Fuck it! Hurts like a hundred needles poked at me. I had time for you. But you always wanted your time.
You should have broken me evenly. But you never did. You always broke me part by part and guess what it just made things harder for me.There was never good in the goodbye we had. Where was the "us" in the trust that was gone? I stood in disgrace and took a bow for the reason which I haven't even known for. Having this endless stream of tears on my face never feels like an end when I want it to.
Now you have gone far from me. You pushed me to something I never wanted to be in. No one ever told me it would be this hard. But yes, I'm gonna disappear one day.
-tellmeyoulovemestill
Comments
Post a Comment