2017, Welcomes me with memories and regret of choosing the wrong one. Why does a human have to feel so empty knowing that it wasn't his wrongs that caused his own sadness?
He hoping to find some love left in the past asked her "Is it okay if I text you?"
She said, "I'm past behind that, I'm over it".
You came like a new year resolution, under a starry sky.
Love paralyzed, she's never gonna need me.
He hoping to find some love left in the past asked her "Is it okay if I text you?"
She said, "I'm past behind that, I'm over it".
You came like a new year resolution, under a starry sky.
Love paralyzed, she's never gonna need me.
In the morning I like to think that you still remember me. All the fights we had for a tee.
I like to believe you’ve been dreaming of me.Listening to your message I’m keeping and never deleting.
How do I move on from that never moves me apart? How can she just forget about all the intimacy we shared. The words come like flying arrows. Soon heart is gonna overflow.They push me back down, get up again. Circuits freeze and androids never dream. Am I more than a machine?
This feels like a loop in my head. Going round the same circles, tracing the same feelings.Stopped by the same regrets. I have to just let her go. Never look back on her.
Why do I feel so stuck to something that I don't want?
I am walking out in the rain and I am listening to the low moan of the dial tone again and I am getting nowhere with you and I can't let it go.Rise and fall like the tides of my life and the rest of it all and your bones have been my bedframe and your flesh has been my pillow and I've been waiting for sleep.
GoodBye to those good old memories?
Signing off.
Comments
Post a Comment