When I saw her.

The things we loose in the drift of our lives. Happinesses had became drought in my life. The truth in your eyes.  The attitude of your talks,blended me throughout the sight. There was always these words which put me deep in her thoughts. The time I spent observing every flaws of her, was the most mesmerising thing. Every time the view being a subset of her life, had put a thought in my mind to turn her flaws into something very really worth.

It started all in with burst of her respect towards elders. She much sensitive as a thin sheet of air. She was much arrogant as huge eruption of volcano. All these mixed emotions brought her character more alive.

With all these privileged things obtained in her character wasn't much of a live and loving one on the outside. These where the kind of people I always wanted to make a change in them.

The Next step continues with lots of thinking...

P.S: There she was standing by with all respected feelings flowing out by words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Content to be read in a loop.

What if.